There are a lot of amazing benefits for being a CCTP member! See below for a breakdown of all the services and products that are made available to you. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-394-3171. We'd also love to hear from you! Please share any ideas or challenges you are experiencing with your operations. With this information we can build programs that better serve your needs.
Before diving into the breakdown, it is important to note why these programs are offered.
CCTP exists to: Partner to create great experiences so people stay longer in Central Coastal Drive and our members earn a higher return on investment.
Core Activities that bring value to membership:
1. Create greater awareness of what is available in the region so visitors stay longer
2. Ensure ease of access to resources and tools to empower operators to grow
3. Facilitate connections to support operator growth and return on investment
Priority 1: Strengthen awareness of what is available in the Central Coastal Drive
Priority 2: Showcase the region’s uniqueness
Priority 3: Promote the culinary experiences
Priority 4: Extend the nights stayed in the fall
Priority 5: Facilitate tourism growth within communities and by operators
Priority 6: Strengthen membership engagement & organizational governance
Breakdown of programs / services are shown below, and they are segmented as Membership, Marketing and Product Development
- Virtual Roundtables provided in Fall/Spring; past examples include: Rustico Roundtable, L.M. Montgomery Roundtable, Artisan Roundtable, Experiential Tourism Roundtable, Restaurant Roundtable, Partnerships & Packaging Roundtable / Networking Event
- CCTP's AGM and Fall General Meeting includes a complimentary professional development session with relevant keynote speakers or panel discussions
- Member Communication: Important industry updates are provided through bi-weekly newsletters, a private Member & Stakeholder Facebook group, the CCTP Member Portal, and, on occasion, directly from the Executive Director
- Accelerated Market Readiness (AMR) Program: Work one-on-one with a consultant to improve multiple areas in your business such as HR, operations, marketing, accessibility, etc. This is a heavily subsidized program that starts at the end of August. Only 5 spots are available.
- We endorse collaboration and partnership opportunities within a supportive environment for neighbouring tourism operators located in the central coastal region
- Additional professional supports throughout the year provided through CCTP's Me to We project funding
- Online Development & Social Media
o CCTP works closely with Inspire Social Studios to enhance Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
pages for public viewing. Make sure to follow us @CentralCoastalPEI and get our attention by
tagging us so we can share your posts too
o CCTP's new website was launched May 19, 2021 and the focus was to showcase member listings and making it easy to navigate
- Development and delivery of Digital Map and posters with a central coastal map for members to display in their store front
- ChatBot (conversation simulator); Click here to learn more
- Photo Cost Sharing Program: Receive a reduced rate to work one-on-one with a professional photographer to get better pictures
- Members are encouraged to submit blogs which will be posted through our new website and social media channels
- Ongoing public newsletters are created and sent to subscribers that visit our new website
- CCTP will be coordinating Savour Victoria for September 2021, which is a signature event through Fall Flavours; there is an opportunity for CCTP Member to partner and be involved with this event in Victoria
- CCTP maintains 10 scenic lookouts through the central coastal region (click here for more information on their locations)
This list barely skims the surface of all the ongoing projects CCTP is working on! Make sure to monitor newsletters and stay connected to learn more about new offerings throughout the year.